7'10" x 22.5" x 3.36" (78 Liters)
- The 7’10” is the perfect fun board for anyone and everyone! The 78 Liters of volume make it easy to paddle and catch waves making it a great board for beginners to learn on while not taking away from the maneuverability that makes it a blast for experienced surfers!
Made in USA
- We manufacture our boards at the Marko Foam factory in Salt Lake City, Utah and have a distribution point in Huntington Beach, California. This allows us to have full control over our boards and guarantee they are made with the highest quality materials.
Made with 100% Recyclable Materials
- We make our boards in a sustainable way with recyclable materials. If you’d like to learn more please check out our Board Recycling Loyalty Program.
Durable, Waterproof and Flexible Foam (no resin needed)
- Our boards are made as a solid piece of copolymer foam that is completely waterproof. This makes for a very durable board that if dinged won’t absorb water and is nearly impossible to break!
Molded Stringer System
- Our stringer system is custom made for each board out of the same wood used in surfboards. They are molded into the board to add stiffness and strength while helping increase the performance!
Wax-Free Deck Pad
- Our EVA deckpad has small grooves making for a slip free surface making wax unnecessary. This allows you to keep your board in the car or sun without a need to worry about the mess of melting wax.
2+1 Fin setup
- The 2+1 fin setup includes a 9” performance fin for increased maneuverability as well as a pair of SB1 side bite fins from Futures Fins to add stability to the board if needed. The side bites are made from RWC or Reclaimed Wood Composite and is made up of 30% reclaimed wood that would have ended up in the landfill.
Formula Fun Foamies