7'10" x 22.5" x 3.36" (78 Liters)
- The 7’10” is the perfect fun board for anyone and everyone! The 78 Liters of volume make it easy to paddle and catch waves making it a great board for beginners to learn on while not taking away from the maneuverability that makes it a blast for experienced surfers!
Made in USA
- We manufacture our boards at the Marko Foam factory in Salt Lake City, Utah and have a distribution point in Huntington Beach, California. This allows us to have full control over our boards and guarantee they are made with the highest quality materials.
Made with 100% Recyclable Materials
- We make our boards in a sustainable way with recyclable materials. If you’d like to learn more please check out our Board Recycling Loyalty Program.
Durable, Waterproof and Flexible Foam (no resin needed)
- Our boards are made as a solid piece of copolymer foam that is completely waterproof. This makes for a very durable board that if dinged won’t absorb water and is nearly impossible to break!
Molded Stringer System
- Our stringer system is custom made for each board out of the same wood used in surfboards. They are molded into the board to add stiffness and strength while helping increase the performance!
Wax-Free Deck Pad
- Our EVA deckpad has small grooves making for a slip free surface making wax unnecessary. This allows you to keep your board in the car or sun without a need to worry about the mess of melting wax.
Thruster Fin Setup
- We teamed up with Futures Fins to be able to use their industry leading fin templates to our Formula Fun board line.
Formula Fun Foamies
7'10" Yellow Gen 2
My husband got me this as my first board and I love it! Plenty of float and easy to paddle. The handhold is great for carrying it down the beach. Recommend for anybody!
Love this board and how smooth it drops in waves. My most favorite board to date!
I have been really pleasantly surprised buy Formula Fun and this board. I ordered the board online and was expecting a lengthy shipping process. The board literally arrived THE NEXT DAY! Overall I'm pleased with the build. The board looks nice, and had a professional build quality. It is a bit heavier than I would have expected from a foamie but I believe that this is a result of its sturdy construction. What I'm trying to say is it doesn't feel light and cheap like many foam boards. I got this board because I'm a big guy (6'1, 220) and have wanted to transition to a fun board but have had difficulty finding something with enough volume to be easier to paddle. At first the board seemed a bit floaty to me, but that disappeared when I caught my first wave. The board is easy to paddle and I was immediately catching waves. My first session i caught a shoulder-high wave and was surprised by how responsive the board is. Managed to make three turns on the face of the wave and got a really nice ride. Not something I was expecting on my first day on an unfamiliar board. I've had five sessions so far on 1 to 4 ft waves and have had fun sessions each time.
Favorite foamie! It’s our family’s second Formula Fun board. Super fun and comfortable!!
Let me start off by saying I’m fairly new to surfing. I was visiting a friend in Santa Cruz for the weekend and we stopped by a local surf shop (s/o to Shop Surf). I wasn’t shopping for a board as it would’ve been a hassle to transport one home (I flew). I was stopped dead in my tracks when my eye caught a glimpse of what I thought was a fomie from the future. The guys at Shop Surf gave me all the deets on what I found out was a Formula Fun 7’10” Noll in black. I wanted to buy it right then and there. When I found out the company was based out of Irvine California, I knew this was a sign from the surf gods as I happened to live just 20 minutes south of there. My plan was to go there first thing once I got back home. Work was brutal come Monday as all I could think about was racing over to the shop in hopes of snagging my very first surfboard. I was greeted at the door by a very friendly receptionist who grabbed the guys from team at Marko Foam (I was occupied by their sweet pups while I waited). Ty and Coby were EXTREMELY helpful in answering all my questions about the board. I originally went in to buy the Black version but when Ty let me know they had just released the Noll in this beautiful Yellow colorway I had to have it. I purchased the Formula Fun 7’10” Noll in Yellow and I couldn’t have been happier with my choice. The first time I took it out, heads were turning left and right trying to sneak a look at my new board. Now what this board brings to the table in terms of style, it doesn’t stop short in performance. With the center groove, the board was easy to carry and handle. One I was out on the water, paddling out was a breeze. I found that balancing on the board was very easy as well. Once I caught a wave I was surprised how nimble and maneuverable this board was for its size and weight. I also didn’t have to worry about getting hit with the board after a wipeout or dings/nicks when transporting due to this board being foam. Great plus for a beginner. Overall I found this to be the perfect board for me and I look forward to getting many fun years of use out of this board as I progress. Thank you for making my experience a great one. Would recommend 10/10.