7'10" x 22.5" x 3.36" (78 Liters)
- The 7’10” is the perfect fun board for anyone and everyone! The 78 Liters of volume make it easy to paddle and catch waves making it a great board for beginners to learn on while not taking away from the maneuverability that makes it a blast for experienced surfers!
Made in USA
- We manufacture our boards at the Marko Foam factory in Salt Lake City, Utah and have a distribution point in Huntington Beach, California. This allows us to have full control over our boards and guarantee they are made with the highest quality materials.
Made with 100% Recyclable Materials
- We make our boards in a sustainable way with recyclable materials. If you’d like to learn more please check out our Board Recycling Loyalty Program.
Durable, Waterproof and Flexible Foam (no resin needed)
- Our boards are made as a solid piece of copolymer foam that is completely waterproof. This makes for a very durable board that if dinged won’t absorb water and is nearly impossible to break!
Molded Stringer System
- Our stringer system is custom made for each board out of the same wood used in surfboards. They are molded into the board to add stiffness and strength while helping increase the performance!
Wax-Free Deck Pad
- Our EVA deckpad has small grooves making for a slip free surface making wax unnecessary. This allows you to keep your board in the car or sun without a need to worry about the mess of melting wax.
Thruster Fin Setup
- We teamed up with Futures Fins to be able to use their industry leading fin templates to our Formula Fun board line.
Formula Fun Foamies
7'10" Yellow Gen 2
My husband got me this as my first board and I love it! Plenty of float and easy to paddle. The handhold is great for carrying it down the beach. Recommend for anybody!
Super fun foam board, handled very well on the first time out. Excellent customer service as well - Coby went out of the way to send me an extra screw and everything was delivered insanely fast. Highly recommend the 7’10” Nol, awesome beginner board and couldn't have asked for a better customer service experience.
Love this board and how smooth it drops in waves. My most favorite board to date!
I have been really pleasantly surprised buy Formula Fun and this board. I ordered the board online and was expecting a lengthy shipping process. The board literally arrived THE NEXT DAY! Overall I'm pleased with the build. The board looks nice, and had a professional build quality. It is a bit heavier than I would have expected from a foamie but I believe that this is a result of its sturdy construction. What I'm trying to say is it doesn't feel light and cheap like many foam boards. I got this board because I'm a big guy (6'1, 220) and have wanted to transition to a fun board but have had difficulty finding something with enough volume to be easier to paddle. At first the board seemed a bit floaty to me, but that disappeared when I caught my first wave. The board is easy to paddle and I was immediately catching waves. My first session i caught a shoulder-high wave and was surprised by how responsive the board is. Managed to make three turns on the face of the wave and got a really nice ride. Not something I was expecting on my first day on an unfamiliar board. I've had five sessions so far on 1 to 4 ft waves and have had fun sessions each time.
Favorite foamie! It’s our family’s second Formula Fun board. Super fun and comfortable!!