Formula Fun Foamies
8'0" x 21" x 3.25" (62 Liters)
- The 8'0" Rincon is a sleek waving riding machine! The slimmer profile and fully shaped rails makes this board surf like a dream! With 62 Liters of volume it is easy to paddle and catch waves making it a great board for beginners to learn on while not taking away from the maneuverability that makes it a blast for experienced surfers!
Made in USA
- We manufacture our boards at the Marko Foam factory in Salt Lake City, Utah and have a distribution point in Huntington Beach, California. This allows us to have full control over our boards and guarantee they are made with the highest quality materials.
Made with Recyclable Materials
- We make our boards in a sustainable way with recyclable materials. If you’d like to learn more please check out our Board Recycling Loyalty Program.
Durable, Waterproof and Flexible Foam (no resin needed)
- Our boards are made as a solid piece of copolymer foam that is completely waterproof. This makes for a very durable board that if dinged won’t absorb water and is nearly impossible to break!
Molded Stringer System
- Our stringer system is custom made for each board out of the same wood used in surfboards. They are molded into the board to add stiffness and strength while helping increase the performance!
Wax-Free Deck Pad
- Our EVA deckpad makes for a comfortable paddling experience. The brushed finish makes it a slip free surface meaning no wax necessary. This allows you to keep your board in the car or sun without a need to worry about the mess of melting wax.
- The single fin setup includes a 9” performance fin for increased maneuverability.
This board is so light and so easy to carry down to the water. It glides through the water and makes it really easy to not only catch a wave but to ride it all the way. I wouldn’t have thought it was made of foam! So great!!
Pretty durable and catches really easy. I have been surfing it for a month now. Nice price and easy to use.
We growing in our skill set together!