5'3" x 21 1/2" x 3" (42 Liters)
- The 5’3” Fish packs in a lot of volume for a small board with 42 liters making it easier to paddle and catch all sorts of waves. This board is perfect for groms and adults alike who just want to have fun!
Made in USA
- We manufacture our boards at the Marko Foam factory in Salt Lake City, Utah and have a distribution point in Huntington Beach, California. This allows us to have full control over our boards and guarantee they are made with the highest quality materials.
Made with 100% Recyclable Materials
- We make our boards in a sustainable way with recyclable materials. If you’d like to learn more please check out our Board Recycling Loyalty Program.
Durable, Waterproof and Flexible Foam (no resin needed)
- Our boards are made as a solid piece of copolymer foam that is completely waterproof. This makes for a very durable board that if dinged won’t absorb water and is nearly impossible to break!
Molded Stringer System
- Our stringer system is custom made for each board out of the same wood used in surfboards. They are molded into the board to add stiffness and strength while helping increase the performance!
Wax-Free Deck Pad
- Our EVA deckpad has small grooves making for a slip free surface making wax unnecessary. This allows you to keep your board in the car or sun without a need to worry about the mess of melting wax.
Futures Fins Included
- Formula Fun teamed up with one of the leaders in surf fin technology, Futures Fins, to make a fin box that would work perfectly for our boards. Having the ability to use Futures Fins in our boards is one of the main things that sets us apart from other foam board companies and brings a whole new aspect of performance to this type of product!