7'10" x 22.5" x 3.36" (78 Liters)
- The 7’10” is the perfect fun board for anyone and everyone! The 78 Liters of volume make it easy to paddle and catch waves making it a great board for beginners to learn on while not taking away from the maneuverability that makes it a blast for experienced surfers!
Made in USA
- We manufacture our boards at the Marko Foam factory in Salt Lake City, Utah and have a distribution point in Huntington Beach, California. This allows us to have full control over our boards and guarantee they are made with the highest quality materials.
Made with 100% Recyclable Materials
- We make our boards in a sustainable way with recyclable materials. If you’d like to learn more please check out our Board Recycling Loyalty Program.
Durable, Waterproof and Flexible Foam (no resin needed)
- Our boards are made as a solid piece of copolymer foam that is completely waterproof. This makes for a very durable board that if dinged won’t absorb water and is nearly impossible to break!
Molded Stringer System
- Our stringer system is custom made for each board out of the same wood used in surfboards. They are molded into the board to add stiffness and strength while helping increase the performance!
Wax-Free Deck Pad
- Our EVA deckpad has small grooves making for a slip free surface making wax unnecessary. This allows you to keep your board in the car or sun without a need to worry about the mess of melting wax.
2+1 Fin setup
- The 2+1 fin setup includes a 9” performance fin for increased maneuverability as well as a pair of SB1 side bite fins from Futures Fins to add stability to the board if needed. The side bites are made from RWC or Reclaimed Wood Composite and is made up of 30% reclaimed wood that would have ended up in the landfill.
Formula Fun Foamies
7'10" Black Gen 2
This board is well built and surfs great. I’d recommend this board for all levels. I read one review that it was slippery when wearing a wetsuit . I’ve had it out twice with a wetsuit and had zero issues. The no wax traction top is a big plus in my opinion especially since I’ll be using it a lot to chase the 1-2 footers during the summer doldrums. Won’t have to worry about the wax drip!
The look and physical feel of the board is great. Love the grip pad and its a solid feeling board. Get tons a of questions/compliments based on the looks. However in the water i wasn't wowed. Got the board to use on 2-5 foot chop days and stormy days to not mess up my other boards and something that should be easier to paddle on smaller days. However, this board is the heaviest board in my quiver and 3x heavier then any soft board i have ever seen. Its so heavy i have a $450 board sitting in the garage and wont be using it. Beware, its heavier then my epoxy long boards and my 7'6 epoxy fun boards. Too heavy to use. Totally disappointed. Softboards should be lighter then normal boards. Its as heavy as my old waterlogged 9ft Clyde Cogden early 90s board.
Been looking to get a softie for a long time but didn’t want to buy a cheap W.S. This is a great board to bring to the beach with the family and actually rides more like a PU board then a softie. My 5 year old loves the black and white look and wants a small one of his own!
This board is a lot of fun. I’m about 200 lbs and this board is cruises with no problems. The black with white is on point for good aesthetics. Since it’s a bulky board the grom handle is extremely helpful when carrying the board a good distance from parking lot to beach. I would recommend this board to anyone starting out or at an intermediate level.
I've only had one session on this board, but it proved its capabilities over others in the water who were struggling to make anything out of the choppy mixed up beach break conditions I was in.