7'10" x 22.5" x 3.36" (78 Liters)
- The 7’10” is the perfect fun board for anyone and everyone! The 78 Liters of volume make it easy to paddle and catch waves making it a great board for beginners to learn on while not taking away from the maneuverability that makes it a blast for experienced surfers!
Made in USA
- We manufacture our boards at the Marko Foam factory in Salt Lake City, Utah and have a distribution point in Huntington Beach, California. This allows us to have full control over our boards and guarantee they are made with the highest quality materials.
Made with 100% Recyclable Materials
- We make our boards in a sustainable way with recyclable materials. If you’d like to learn more please check out our Board Recycling Loyalty Program.
Durable, Waterproof and Flexible Foam (no resin needed)
- Our boards are made as a solid piece of copolymer foam that is completely waterproof. This makes for a very durable board that if dinged won’t absorb water and is nearly impossible to break!
Molded Stringer System
- Our stringer system is custom made for each board out of the same wood used in surfboards. They are molded into the board to add stiffness and strength while helping increase the performance!
Wax-Free Deck Pad
- Our EVA deckpad has small grooves making for a slip free surface making wax unnecessary. This allows you to keep your board in the car or sun without a need to worry about the mess of melting wax.
2+1 Fin setup
- The 2+1 fin setup includes a 9” performance fin for increased maneuverability as well as a pair of SB1 side bite fins from Futures Fins to add stability to the board if needed. The side bites are made from RWC or Reclaimed Wood Composite and is made up of 30% reclaimed wood that would have ended up in the landfill.
Formula Fun Foamies
My husband got me this as my first board and I love it! Plenty of float and easy to paddle. The handhold is great for carrying it down the beach. Recommend for anybody!
Much better than the Almond due to the added volume.
This board is great! It has a lot of float, easy paddling and easy pop up. At the same time it feels quite agile and responsive. I would definitely recommend this board and the customer service has been very helpful.
LOVE this board. Bought it to surf 5' and under waves in the fall/winter in New England. Was able to get up on my first go with surprisingly no issue. Handles well (not like a big foam board) and looks even better. Only bummer was that they forgot my fins when shipping it initially -- and then it took 5 days to receive them. Missed some pretty fun surf as a result, and my personal rec. would've been that they take the loss and ship them overnight since it was their mistake... but the board definitely makes up for it.
I really want to love this board. I’m an older grom in the beginner/intermediate skill level. In many ways this is the perfect board for me to progress with my learning. The volume allows me to catch a lot of waves. In addition get lots comments on the style of the board. My one complaint has more to do with a defect than the capabilities of the board. The left fin screw seems to be a bit elevated and rips the skin off my left foot. I get out 1-2 times each week so at this point, unless I tape up the foot I’m ripping off scabs. I’ve contacted Formula Fun to see if they have suggestions or solutions....so far crickets. I have a great coach at Learn to Surf and he suggested using the stick-on furniture pads to smooth it out. Will give it a go and provide an update.