Formula Fun Foamies
Dimensions: 7'10" x 22.5" x 3.36" Volume: 78 Liters Weight: 14lbs
- The 7’10” is the perfect fun board for anyone and everyone! The 78 Liters of volume make it easy to paddle and catch waves making it a great board for beginners to learn on while not taking away from the maneuverability that makes it a blast for experienced surfers!
Made in USA
- We manufacture our boards at the Marko Foam factory in Salt Lake City, Utah and have a distribution point in Huntington Beach, California. This allows us to have full control over our boards and guarantee they are made with the highest quality materials.
Made with 100% Recyclable Materials
- We make our boards in a sustainable way with recyclable materials. If you’d like to learn more please check out our Board Recycling Loyalty Program.
Durable, Waterproof and Flexible Foam (no resin needed)
- Our boards are made as a solid piece of copolymer foam that is completely waterproof. This makes for a very durable board that if dinged won’t absorb water and is nearly impossible to break!
Molded Stringer System
- Our stringer system is custom made for each board out of the same wood used in surfboards. They are molded into the board to add stiffness and strength while helping increase the performance!
Wax-Free Deck Pad
- Our EVA deckpad has small grooves making for a slip free surface making wax unnecessary. This allows you to keep your board in the car or sun without a need to worry about the mess of melting wax.
2+1 Fin setup
- The 2+1 fin setup includes a 9” performance fin for increased maneuverability as well as a pair of SB1 side bite fins from Futures Fins to add stability to the board if needed. The side bites are made from RWC or Reclaimed Wood Composite and is made up of 30% reclaimed wood that would have ended up in the landfill.
My husband got me this as my first board and I love it! Plenty of float and easy to paddle. The handhold is great for carrying it down the beach. Recommend for anybody!
I reviewed my 7’10” Blackout earlier and still love then board, even more! Just wanted to acknowledge the incredible customer service I received regarding a slight issue I was having. FF went far above and beyond! It’s rare that the quality of a product matches the quality of service but these guys excel in both departments. Thanks Coby!!
Love this board! I downsized from a 9' Wavestorm and find this far more responsive and easy to maneuver. The no wax pad is amazing! I wish the leash attachment was placed in the middle of the board, I feel like that could potentially cause less damage to right rail and with me being goofy, I tend to get my right leg caught up in the leash. Small gripes for an otherwise amazing board. I would highly recommend!!
Much better than the common 8ft foamie because you can actually start learning to maneuver the board. Very easy to paddle and catch waves. I get lots of “nice board” comments. Really like that it can be recycled. The mid board handle / grip is very convenient if you aren’t too macho to use it.
Much better than the Almond due to the added volume.