7'10" x 22.5" x 3.36" (78 Liters)
- The 7’10” is the perfect fun board for anyone and everyone! The 78 Liters of volume make it easy to paddle and catch waves making it a great board for beginners to learn on while not taking away from the maneuverability that makes it a blast for experienced surfers!
Made in USA
- We manufacture our boards at the Marko Foam factory in Salt Lake City, Utah and have a distribution point in Huntington Beach, California. This allows us to have full control over our boards and guarantee they are made with the highest quality materials.
Made with 100% Recyclable Materials
- We make our boards in a sustainable way with recyclable materials. If you’d like to learn more please check out our Board Recycling Loyalty Program.
Durable, Waterproof and Flexible Foam (no resin needed)
- Our boards are made as a solid piece of copolymer foam that is completely waterproof. This makes for a very durable board that if dinged won’t absorb water and is nearly impossible to break!
Molded Stringer System
- Our stringer system is custom made for each board out of the same wood used in surfboards. They are molded into the board to add stiffness and strength while helping increase the performance!
Wax-Free Deck Pad
- Our EVA deckpad has small grooves making for a slip free surface making wax unnecessary. This allows you to keep your board in the car or sun without a need to worry about the mess of melting wax.
2+1 Fin setup
- The 2+1 fin setup includes a 9” performance fin for increased maneuverability as well as a pair of SB1 side bite fins from Futures Fins to add stability to the board if needed. The side bites are made from RWC or Reclaimed Wood Composite and is made up of 30% reclaimed wood that would have ended up in the landfill.
Formula Fun Foamies
I really want to love this board. I’m an older grom in the beginner/intermediate skill level. In many ways this is the perfect board for me to progress with my learning. The volume allows me to catch a lot of waves. In addition get lots comments on the style of the board. My one complaint has more to do with a defect than the capabilities of the board. The left fin screw seems to be a bit elevated and rips the skin off my left foot. I get out 1-2 times each week so at this point, unless I tape up the foot I’m ripping off scabs. I’ve contacted Formula Fun to see if they have suggestions or solutions....so far crickets. I have a great coach at Learn to Surf and he suggested using the stick-on furniture pads to smooth it out. Will give it a go and provide an update.
This is the first surfboard I’ve ever owned and Let me tell you; I freaking love it. Since I am a beginner and I didn’t know to much about it, I decided to go to Santa Cruz to surf with my friend, since he didn’t have an extra board for beginners like me, he suggested a place where I can rent one, I started renting longboards for a few weeks until I realize that I really like it and I needed to buy one. I started looking in the internet and It took me less than 10 minutes to fall in love with Formula Fun boards. My first impression was like “wow”,I really like the style of this boards, I was trying to decide about color (Between black or yellow) but as soon I saw this new design in your Instagram account, I felt in love and I decided to bought it. since then every time I go to the beach I get a lot of complements about my new board.